EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Kibaran Resources - graphite project Epanko is becoming more and more interesting, page-27

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Did anyone know about this?

MAHENGE CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS RECEIVE WHEELCHAIRS

Australian listed company exploring for graphite near Epanko village in Ulanga district has brought joy to several children living with disability in the district after a recent donation of wheelchairs designed for children living in rural environments. Speaking at the handover ceremony in Mahenge,Kibaran Resources Country Director Grant Pierce said that the donation is part of the company's corporate social investment which is aligned with the company’s values in supporting communities where the company has its operations.

I knew about the school desks:

On August 20th, 2014, Kibaran Resources donated 148 desks to Epanko Primary School, which was facing a severe shortage of desks. The donation of the desks has enabled 292 students to sit during their classes. Kibaran Resources is currently undertaking a feasibility study to build a mine at Epanko. The development would provide employment opportunities and business opportunities in the broader community which will help alleviate the unemployment problem in the region.
    Last edited by steve20286: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.08K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104325 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.