EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Kibaran Resources - graphite project Epanko is becoming more and more interesting, page-42

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I don't claim to be an expert, I'm just trying to make informed decisions based on rational and objective information.
    At least you've now agreed RAP is first, so lets focus on that and stop worrying about funding which will follow ufk submission.
    Payments won't necessarily be immediate, that's the whole idea of the plan to outline the process, and costs will be incurred as plan is implemented. I've provided a sample outline below of implementation & costs of a RAP, and costs are not due on completion of the RAP, but rather according to the implementation schedule. Oh and under costs I've highlighted my prior point that funding of RAP will be accounted for even if it exceeds what has been set aside thus far. Have a nice day.

Implementation Schedule
    _ List the chronological steps in implementation of the RAP, including identification
    of agencies responsible for each activity and with a brief explanation of
    each activity.
    _ Prepare a month-by-month implementation schedule (using a Gantt chart, for
    example) of activities to be undertaken as part of resettlement implementation.
    _ Describe the linkage between resettlement implementation and initiation of civil​
    works for each of the project components.

Costs and Budgets
    _ Provide a clear statement of financial responsibility and authority.
    _ List the sources of funds for resettlement and describe the flow of funds.
    _ Ensure that the budget for resettlement is sufficient and included in the overall
    project budget
    _ Identify resettlement costs, if any, to be funded by the government and the
    mechanisms that will be established to ensure coordination of disbursements
    with the RAP and the project schedule.
    _ Prepare an estimated budget, by cost and by item, for all resettlement costs
    including planning and implementation, management and administration, monitoring
    and evaluation, and contingencies.
    _ Describe the specific mechanisms to adjust cost estimates and compensation
    payments for inflation and currency fluctuations.
    _ Describe the provisions to account for physical and price contingencies.
    _ Describe the financial arrangements for external monitoring and evaluation
    including the process for awarding and maintenance of contracts for the entire​
    duration of resettlement.
    Last edited by wetaline2: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.