EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Kibaran Resources - graphite project Epanko is becoming more and more interesting, page-43

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    is it just me or do you guys also feel that this kid has probably the best smile I have seen in a long long time...

CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility is something that can go a long way in getting locals on your side... I am sure that KNL has just started with this responsibility and as they grow bigger and more financially stable, this will only increase... the locals will not only get jobs and small contract opportunities working / providing for KNL but they will get better schools and homes and probably better health care too soon...

we talk of RAP all day long... Reallocation.... but the local government must take into consideration the fact that these Western companies bring in a lot more in terms of such initiatives (as seen here) for people who are "reallocated" out of the main zone but can still live nearby and get these employment benefits and a better access to such small things too in the future...

I cannot see how KNL's RAP can get knocked off.... the locals know that allowing a Western mining agency now in 2017 is a different game than 1917 - where the Westerners mainly plundered and looted them and moved away... the Equator Principle takes these things very seriously and KNL will be under a long term scrutiny for not diverting out of their obligations...

I know that KNL will do the right thing and such small gestures will go a long way in the future...

thanks @robbo24 for posting the pictures

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.