ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I believe your on the right track SS. Although the problem...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I believe your on the right track SS.

Although the problem clearly rests with all executive management across the ADO Group, not just DIAsource in isolation Our central business model is fractured, partly due to the cultural difference between what Europeans and Australians expect from timelines and communications, combined with the perceived inexperience of DIA management to successfully control a public listed company.

The DIA management have clearly proven their success with past endeavours in their "vitamin D" development field and should have been allowed to progress that success within the ADO Group, to our combined betterment, not steer the ship.

With the financial pressure imposed on ADO through inappropriate financing decisions, unachieveable repayment targets etc. we took our first steps towards imploding as a combined entity.

We followed the path most BOD's under pressure tend to do; cut costs and consolidated the business model. In our case, part of that consolidation with Geoff Cumming being replaced as CEO was a decision which transferred functionality to DIA management. That move has taken focus from Anteo Diagnostics development and placed it squarely into DIAsource as principal entity.

The course of events from there have set the tone for what we have today. Of course, the outcome may have been different had we the income to meet our debt repayments but that has clearly proven not to be the case. In any event, DIAsource retaining control of direction would no doubt have guided us down a profitable path within their business aligned world, but that was not what I invested in ADO for.

In reality, if we sell DIAsource for a net profit and restore Geoff Cumming to his former role, we may recover to days of former glory. That's my take on it anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.