GWR 1.27% 7.8¢ gwr group limited

kick out the board

1. 152 Posts.
    Sorry guys

I've been siting here on the sidelines for quite a while now and have seen many a discussion on gwr with most just idol chit chat and altogether quite meaningless, however now that it has finally been mentioned why dont we the share holders of gwr revolt and take our fortunes in our own hands and not let the the directors being influenced by a certain well known very greedy local from kalgoorlie continue this outrage.

After all don't the directors work for us???? not for the interests of one share holder who we'll call JD????? We want the true value of gwr to be shown to the market. NOW not in 6 months or a year when JD feels like it and has his ultimate plans for gwr is finally organized. C'om guys we all know that gwr is massive being worth billions its human nature to want all you can get but when that means giving every one else the short end of the stick now thats just down right low!!!

Having worked in the industry for a while now i have clicked to certain events played out in this fiasco that is currently gwr i will list some of what i some one with no special insight has figured out

- gwr has had 3 drill rings on site for just about the last year drilling flat out, figure it out, work out how many meters on average a rc drill rig drills in a day multiply that by three they by the number of days in a year (allowing for a bit of down time) the meters drilled even conservatively worked out are at least 3 times the amount reported, how much has already been proved up 100 mt 150 mt 200mt ?????????????

-11700m of drill sampling still to be carried out due to extremely lengthly delays???????????????????? any one find else find this fits quite conveniently in to the larger picture as an excuse for holding back results. For goodnes sake either the lab assaying the samples is outrageously incompetent and should be immediately changed or some one has put the gwr sample bags on the very highest shelf where no one can reach them giving priority to every one and any one else's samples lol

-reporting the possibility of a 250 million tonne deposit on their web site when the recent independent strachan report reported

"Strachan Corporate assesses that mapping, sampling and limited drilling to date give the
    permits an unconfirmed, target potential to hold at least 319 mt OF HIGH GRADE (>60% Fe)
    IRON MINERALISATION ON JUST THE NORTHON PORTIONS OF UNITS B AND C. Additional drilling will be
    required to confirm this potential tonnage and grade on units B and C while mapping and
    sampling along the adjacent units A, D and E could yield further iron mineralization.
    70% OF THE MINERALISED REGIONS REMAIN UNEXPLORED!!!!!

-do your own research have a look at Fortescue metals and check out how much it cost them and how long it took to prove up there 2.4Bt Resources, 1.1Bt Reserves JORC i'll give you a hint it took less than 2 years and around $100 million. How long has gwr been drilling for again??? and more importantly how much has they spent on drilling?????? Having been onsite at fortescue and seeing the development racing along and knowing of gwr's potential and the snails pace it is taking is frustrating to say the least

Do you own research, see the massive deception that is going on and lets get rid of JD and these directors

How?? im not the legal type so im not to sure how it all works but if we the disgruntled share holders stick together and vote together im sure we can make a change, and who says the top 20 share holders are happy with whats going on im sure many of them are getting just as sick and tiered of management of gwr and the way they are holding back the company!

Disclaimer:This post is for entertainment purposes only and is never ever ever advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $25.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $20.39K 261.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 74469 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.