ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GuysI saw that the Americans have been talking to Greenland...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys

I saw that the Americans have been talking to Greenland possibly about Rare Earths.

In my opinion, their conversations have absolutely nothing to do with GGG.

Why? you might ask? I would answer, again, In my opinion, the US Government will have nothing to do with GGG because the GGG ore has significant Uranium and Thorium and Fluorine contamination which the US in my opinion wants nothing to do with.

The other major reason that the US, again, in my opinion will have nothing to do with GGG is because of the GGG's relationship with the Chinese company Shenghe. We don't know exactly what the relationship is between the GGG and the Chinese company. We have heard rumors of a joint Venture between the two, but have never seen any proof of one. We have been told that GGG has an agreement with Shenghe to have Shenghe process their Ore in China, but we have never been given proof by the company of such an agreement. Whatever relationships are or are not in place, Shenghe's position as a major shareholder will, again in my opinion disqualify GGG from being a supplier to America and especially to the American Government.

The whole reason they are looking to Rare Earths in Greenland is to get away from Chinese influence. Why would they deal with a company that has a significant Chinese Investor.

The answer is simple, in my opinion they will not under any circumstances deal with GGG, period. Don't kid yourselves that there is any chance that they will.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 61.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 682009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 246809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 118000
Last updated 13.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.