BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Kicking myself!, page-6

1. 12,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    just the first day of the rerate here imo... today the rise is definitely NOT going to be anywhere near this 143% but the trend has changed...

it may fall today or not - who knows, but the most important thing to note is that it has now turned and that is a bigger event than the actual strength in the candle bar yesterday...

AND this is not even the biggest catalyst we were all waiting for here imo... the main event is still not included in the sp... that will decide the next level it can reach...

as a LTer here, I am very happy with the "lottery win" of yesterday and it solidifies my belief in BRN about how hard it can run once it runs.... 6 months of a slowly dying sp obliterated in matter of 6 hours...

I will not be thinking of selling at these levels and I will buy on any pullbacks now with higher confidence... being super greedy as I am I think I bought a lot smaller quantity just a few days ago to average down (08/09/16 @ 14c)...

for DTers, this is going to be a welcome counter to play on - in the coming days a 4-5c movement is expected each day providing a good platform to enter & exit with decent volumes... so I expect this to continue to excite the punters like it did last year - will not be surprised if it becomes the most discussed stock in Oct once again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.