Kicking our SAS, page-51

1. 6,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Linda Reynolds should have kept the trap shut 'made me physically ill' yeh well what about the death and destruction on the front line of a war zone .. would that not 'make you physically ill' yet that's where you send our troops .. it might 'make you dead' on the front line

Top Brass are doing the right thing, the rest of the Muppets LNP, LAB are just rolling with the popular theme of 'shame'

Credible journalist who has written books about both SAS and commando groups says that of legally killed enemy, the number could be plus 10,000.. In Afghanistan.. which just goes to show how elite our troops are, they have the training, equipment and willpower to kill with great efficiency even when greatly outnumbered, by enemy that want to kill them.. His point was and quite justifiably so, that this information must be taken in context, which I believe any judiciary would

So let's summarise that.. We lost 41 and who knows how many injured, let's say 300.

The Taliban lost potentially 10,000 if not more

I think we did alright and the troops know it.. They also know they can't kill prisoners once the battle is over.. No one is ever going to get convicted and rightly so but they may have to front justice and
    respond to allegations .. that's it and that's all it will be

ABC will let go of the rag just like like they've already dropped the Porter / Tudge rag..

Dont forget, the very man who blew the whistle, on his own employer, the ADF, Mr David McBride is also facing legal action.. of a very serious nature.. I question his motivations for taking the action he did but nevertheless the truth came out

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/politics/federal/what-i-ve-done-makes-sense-to-me-the-complicated-colourful-life-of-david-mcbride-20190621-p5204h.html

Either way, maybe it's fair that both sides face the legal system and all the evidence is brought to bear both that of the treacherous behaviour of McBride and the gory executions of the SAS

My point is ultimately, without the extra curricular activities of the SAS, an individual like McBride, would never have believed he would get away with it.. He needed something really really bad, to make his big story stick

There is no shame, but there is right and wrong, even in the fog of war

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.