CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

kid genius???

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I am not sure if this has been covered however can someone please explain to me how David Taylor was found to be the most suitable candidate as independent director for CDU (AN ASX TOP 200 COMPANY)? With all due respect to Mr Taylor, he was appointed as a director to soon to be ASX Top 200 company at the ripe old age of 25 years old. At the date of his appointment he had been admitted as a solicitor for a whole of 3 years. What experience did Mr Taylor get as a junior solicitor for 3 years that would warrant a financial package (including bonuses) for the past year of $323,425 in value????

What the hell going on with this company? Has nobody heard of accountability? Can the board really state that they advertised the independent director position and Mr Taylor was the most appropriate candidate?

A 3rd year full-time lawyer in Brisbane would expect roughly $80,000 per annum and would be worked around the clock. CDU has a 3rd year junior lawyer as in non-executive director, attending 8 board meetings and his contribution is so great that he is granted a package of over $300,000 in value. Let me please stress that my comment should not be seen as an attack on Mr Taylor as I have no reason to think he is not a capable junior solicitor. My gripe is with the decisions of this board showing no respect for shareholders and acting like this is a private company for them to do whatever they chose. Not only am I concerned with the financial package however the non-executive directors are meant to act as a review over management. I have no reason to believe that Mr Taylor has the experience and skills to protect shareholders interests to a level that I would expect from an ASX Top 200 company non-executive director.

Admittedly Mr Taylor's junior years were revealed in last year's Annual Report however not at his appointment.

It is getting harder and harder to support this management, so I will voting ?NO? to every resolution. I hope that others will follow suit.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.