KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

My best guess, and it's just a guess, is that we've had a couple...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    My best guess, and it's just a guess, is that we've had a couple of good days on the market, and we're getting awfully close to the top of the trading range we've been stuck in for months. Maybe some of the big money has decided to tilt their portfolios slightly back towards the index stocks given the increased likelihood of a breakout on the upside of this trading range, and thus away from some of the growth havens like these lithium stocks, where they've made a whole lot more on their capital in the last few months compared to say the top50 or top200.

Seems that in a dud market with everything trending sideways, KDR and PLS (among others) have been big winners for growth. Now with the possibility that we might have a breakout coming on the upside (where most of the sentiment has been expecting that the first breakout would be on the downside below 5700), positions in the top50 or top200 might be deserving of an extra .1%, or whatever, depending on the amount they've got under management.

Kinda makes some sense to me, and the percentages seem to fit. KDR down 5% today but PLS only down 2.9% as it's already a de facto member of the ASC:200.

No beer. I always think better with beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.