KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Kidman Proxy Vote Questions etc

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi All,

I really am a beginner at this but here is my deal and I am hoping I can get some advice from you all.

I am a Kidman Investor and I bought shares at 2.24 per share... It was the first stock I ever purchased and right now I am feeling like a very uninformed idiot.

I am really angry that I am being told to take this Wesfarmers Deal at 1.90 per share and not even being given the option to recoup my money back in the long term which was the reason I purchased the shares in the first place to sit on the long term.

So I am about to do my proxy vote and was wondering how I even know it has been counted. It is the first one I have ever done and was wondering am I best off posting or completing it online.

Sorry, it is a silly question but I am not going to learn if I do not ask and right now I am feeling like my say will mean diddly squat and I can not be the only person out there who will lose money if it is voted through not just in the short term but in the long term as well! I would have expected to at least at a minimum be given back what I paid for them!

Thanks for listening. All advice is appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.