GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Kidman Realising the Vision = Barra $$, page-24

1. 496 Posts.
    Sorry, I meant the million+ sell orders in which surprise surprise they have been removed.

Spec, that is what I expect will happen... what platx have spent $360000 plus over the last year on what? I don't know - I'm guessing further defining their resource. The market will only be informed when such a deal is done... when is the question. The writing is on the wall for myself.

Curiouser I'm with you on not being an expert. For the most part I find markets arn't great enviroments to invest energy into - Tom taking from Steve etc - there's always a loser somewhere.
    Classic example is the manipulation of the sell orders we have seen recently which have created panic to some and opportunity for the manipulators. Time and time again I see this scenario play out and here's hoping you can make up a bag (s) for lost opportunity elsewhere.
    I do believe there is great upside in the coming months/years for BAR/CNJ regarding the Mt Thirsty resource and don't believe the market have valued it appropriately as of yet. I am confident it should receive the spotlight soon.
    Last edited by deejaay: 31/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.