POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Kidman, page-2

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    Looks like gravity might be reasserting itself for KDR. As at Friday's 66c close, the price had retraced 20% from the stratospherically overbought high of 82c almost two weeks ago... leading into the weekend, no less, giving some (many?) punters plenty of time to stew with worry about what the new week would bring. Looks like some worriers rushed for the exit today, contributing another 15% decline from the 82c top (now off by 35%).

Often with highly speculative stocks that have run very hot for a period of time (i.e. Disallowed in 6 months) you won't find a specific reason or event which causes a savage sell-off from the top (i.e. the proverbial ringing of the bell at the top of the market). There will be a fair amount of fast money that has piled into KDR in recent times and today's rapid sell-off could trigger wider panic selling that feeds off itself in the short term. What the longer term holds is anyone's guess. That's the risk part of the equation.

Looking at the last couple of years of price action, KDR is a pretty volatile little pup. Hope you were in early enough to still be above water. Hope your money management rules keep you safe.
    Last edited by zebster: 18/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.