Kids in lakemba, page-214

1. 10,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    There you go again Jessie. Abductive reasoning - you are a slow learner. Even when i gave you a crash course in logical thinking.

"As mentioned before, notice the people on the radical fringe? Most are Aussies. Born and bred in this country, schooled in this country and were actually living an australian way of life."

The above statement was an observation. Your perception and emotions have extrapolated it as a negative statement or sarcasm or whatever deluded aspect you want to interpret it as. You theorised. you really need to stop listening to the red man with the horns in your head.......if you are really quiet you might hear him again when you respond. The point being they were normal people who were radicalised. Not your stereotypical muslim with a skull cap and beard and flowing those.

Jessie I don't demand respect. My actions in the wider public will determine that. Will i please everyone. No and i don't expect to. My works as a health professional (Yes in the defence force too as i am a citizen) has proven my loyalty and acceptance to this country. And my parents will be in the top 5% of wealthy in this country, contributing far greater taxes than most. So no we are not on welfare, we don't bludge and we actually serve this country socially and nationally. I would think more than the average australian.

P.S. I have repeated this before. Unless you are of indigenous heritage, you are as much an immigrant as the other migrants. Your ancestors got here a touch earlier. But you do realise the muslims were here before that........

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27260027

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.