Kids in lakemba, page-293

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    jessie1 have you read aimone's post that came straight after yours. it doesn't really help to build the case that there is NOT a blanket negative stereotype on HC that targets ALL muslims. people want to be careful what they write. It was on the news here in briz last night that Muslim women are scared to walk the streets of Brisbane because they are being targeted by white redneck Muslim haters. One woman seemed very rattled and frightened as she talked about having things thrown at her. These women are going about their business they have nothing to do with ISIS. Your mob should start being careful of what you type on a public forum. YOU personally may be content to just have a good old whinge about Islam but you have no idea who you may be influencing with your words. To a young buck with a small brain and a lot of macho gusto you may unwittingly be the redneck equivalent of those Islamic hate preachers you profess to despise. (again we come face to face with the shadow that remains unrecognized in us all). But it's all good fun until someone loses an eye, isn't it

you want to talk about twisting words do you? Then go back to the post where I suggested you were channelling Herman Goerring and have a read of YOUR post that I was responding to. You refer to those of us that call for common sense and calm as apologists and spineless and that we are facilitating radical Islam. As far as I have seen NObody is making excuses for violent jihad so no one is an apologist. Rather we seek a rational and unemotional response to this crisis and we do not wish to see the innocent persecuted for the sins of the guilty. Go back over even just this thread alone then come and look me in the eye and tell me that there is not an overwhelming tendency to lump all Muslims in with ISIS.
    Last edited by NineLives: 03/11/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.