Kids in lakemba, page-39

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been reading this thread and I argue that the local Muslim community should be doing more themselves to outlaw and fight the extremist Muslim groups that are "supposedly" at odds with their peaceful beliefs. Why don't we see the Muslim clerics doing something about it in this country?
    The country they moved to to get away from the very thing we are now seeing here.

I am not sure what the Catholic Church leaders would do should some one of their own faithful begin their own chapter, recruit new members to preach violence and hatred and carry out murders. I some how think they would be pursued and shut down very quickly by concerned Christians and leaders to prevent their beliefs and peaceful religion being trashed or tarnished.

In my view there are many in the Muslim community are not really against what the Jihadist extremists are doing, hence there is no outrage from them or their community for that matter. Maybe it does fit into their view and their belief...so long as they accept what is going on and do not send a message to their own this country will never ever be the same again.

With a poultry 23 million people we are a very easy target to infiltrate and to hold to ransom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.