kids, page-21

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Hi Maz

I am not advocating hitting, I hit my really daughter hard once, the reason..... a friend called around for a visit in the 70's, parked his car in my drive. My daughter asked if she could clean his car, he gave her the ok.

She was pretty quiet, so I went out to check on her, what I saw almost gave me a heart attack, she was inside the car with the hose running. My drive was on a slope, pretty rare in Darwin, the water was running out of the boot.

When I calmed down and had a think about what I had done, she really didn't understand what she had done so I was in the wrong, but when panic hits the brain you become a little out there.

She has grown into a beautiful woman, in her early 40's now. She has her own children, she brings them up her way and is really creating a rod for her back, most of her friends are the same with their children, and to be honest I really don't go on my grandson, he is a nasty little 9 yo, he needs a whack, but knows his rights, thanks to teachers and do gooders.

I can see my daughter ageing before my eyes, she is under a lot of stress all because of her children.

Dtrad

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.