Killer was Middle Eastern, page-219

1. 81,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    how do we change it ----------- if incidents like this don't change it?

I was writing about housing and health decades ago -

one of my lecturers - which I did not know about for years - took up exactly my ideas and ran it to a Phd and as far as I know still works with the idea -

and I see that the situation has gotten worse - not better. Now the person who I spoke of is a very smart person - but, where has their research gone?

pffffffffffft

what do we need to 'get it'? ----------- an incident like this every week?

An incident where Dutto comes face to face with some homeless person having a psychotic episode and has a big knife?

would that nail it home through the thick heads who are responsible for the society?

buggered if I know

look at these boards in the last day ----------- 'thick' --------- way way underestimates it

look at trashcansinatra's post

''This is a State issue''

but --------------
    the moron mob on here blame Labor -------------yet ---------- there was just 12 years of Liberal state government in NSW - until only last month

to me - I believe it's a national responsibility ------------- ALL levels of government - ALL citizens responsibility

who else is there? ---------- who is to wake up and understand that people need housing, feeding, health and education?

and if one doesn't have that - then, one doesn't have a nation and one sure doesn't have a secure nation, and can never have a developing nation

if posters on political forums can't grasp that - and politicians can't grasp that

then - we're going nowhere - maybe backwards

we wait - for some politicians daughter or grandchild to be knifed to death in a shopping mall - or their wife ------------- or they come face to face with someone with a knife in a supermarket when they are on holidays

only then - might it dawn on the ignorant and 'I'm alright jack' people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.