AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

killing me softly, page-8

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shady merv, my current state of penury will ensure I utilise my senior citizen concession card for free bus travel to and from the AGM. Firstly I need a leave pass from the bride who has a long list of tasks for me to undertake before she heads to the national crapital for some R and R.

I see "as we speak" that the SP has been spanked again, 5.3c - who would have thunk it and the day prior to the AGM just to motivate some who may have been tempted to stay home to now turn up and grumble.

will track down Mayor Tretch of Mossy Park who seems to have been in exile for some time, or being kept hostage by the bevy of cute PAs that he has retained.

not much we can do about the mighty aussie peso or the POG so unless we fast-track some of those other prospects you have previously mentioned we might be stuck in this rut for some time.

maybe the captain and rowscoe will be there tomorrow - that would mean a mover and seconder for a motion of dissent, now all need is a good lawyer to draft it- can you recommend one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.