HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

Killing silence, page-15

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Could be but the June 2014  annual report said they were confident of being able to pay their way:
    "The Directors believe it is appropriate to prepare these accounts on a going concern basis because:
    • Ferrotungsten production continues to increase through the Vietnam plant;
    • The Directors have an appropriate plan to raise additional funds as and when they are required. In light of the consolidated entity’s current exploration projects and status of the Vietnam plant, the Directors believe that the additional capital required can be raised in the market; and
    • The Directors have an appropriate plan to contain certain operating and exploration expenditure if appropriate funding is unavailable."

There might be a CR coming soon though or at least strongly anticipated by the market, which might explain the lack of bidder interest...? It's in the directors interests to keep the SP up I would have thought...but that doesn't seem to be happening at the moment.

One thing that did strike me from the financials is the costs of sales item...it is almost equivalent to revenue. Does anyone know how that figure is made up .e.g. will it continue to increase with increased sales...is this what they have to pay Wogen under the agency agreement?? If so, looks like a pretty crappy deal...imo that they did with Wogen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.