KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

kim .... a take offer target, page-11

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    TP,

I got set at 85 last wk in a BIG way on that retrace, and have also made nice money on lesser day trades due to the volatility generated by the big seller/s (as I made nice money in the dip to 67 and back, generated by the same big seller - his technique hasn't changed).

My target for this leg is 122 without any t/o talk, although I'll be out just before that in case it stumbles. But so far, the technical aspects have fitted the book to a T.

There was plenty of t/o talk pointing at GEM associated with the last run with vol to 107, but nothing materialised. I suppose if you've got a lot of stock to move and you drop a rumour like that you're bound to move a lot of stock sooner rather than later.

Anyway, along comes TP and says t/o imminent, 2 separate bidders to war it out, DYOR.
    If I had $100 for every time I've read on HC threads "t/o imminent", I could retire without ever having to trade again, although I would miss the rush.

How did you stumble across this gem of information, was it an article in AFR, or perhaps a segment on Lateline Business? Oh I know, you must work for one of the Co's ready to make a bid!

I could'nt give 2 hoots about a t/o, I don't rely on them to make money, but if you're in the right place at the right time, then so be it!

In case you were under the impression that my remark about dropping the T from your nic was just a throw away line, please be informed that it was directed at your prediction.

If you turn out to be correct, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.