re: kim beazley.....and......cerhob Good afternoon Cerhob,I...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: kim beazley.....and......cerhob Good afternoon Cerhob,
    I guess it all depends on when you bought, if it was on the rise at the time, to $1, then bailing out at a buck would've been prudent, depending on your risk tolerance.
    If you are still holding, mid 60s were there to be had last week, good chance to have averaged down.
    Either way, IMHO you will get your money back...and then some.
    The (Drunks) Diggers and Dealers Circus is on in Kal shortly and HER are presenting there, but word on the street is the Bankable Feasibility Study wont be ready in time to be part of their "30 minutes of fame".
    Political risk etc., etc. has all been factored into the price long ago....
    Tell you what I found interesting to read over the weekend, was the fact that Megawati being returned in the current "re-election" isn't going to be a factor in the realms of mining, the article said in fact that the Army bloke running against her will be better for foreign investment, in particular, mining.....
    I must admit, contrary to what I thought.
    Rest assured that HER have the goods and each time further news is released, it just gets bigger and better.
    I don't care for the spinning off of Jaguar too much, smacks of nepotism to me with Terry & Co installing his daughter Nanette in the top job at JAG.
    Once again, my opinion only and I hope it goes well. Either way HER holders benefit....by being paid and by holding.
    Anyhow, thats enough rambling from me....glad you are aboard, better late than never as they say in the classics.
    Good luck,
    Carl.
    PS Be kind to your Mum, she's the only one you've got.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.