TMS 4.76% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

hey fatgutsGood to see someone on the BDI thread at last....

1. 55 Posts.
    hey fatguts
    Good to see someone on the BDI thread at last. Surprising that there are so many threads on KIM but nothing here or on RNI. Especially with the current turmoil and threat.

I can't answer your question though. I think I will talk to Miles Kennedy soon to see what he has to say. With the KIM situation I am bitterly disappointed in him at the moment, but am prepared to temper my anger/frustration etc for the moment. I have spoken with him before and believed he was astute and trustworthy. So while I am inclined to reverse my opinion I will bide my time until I know more.

It looks ominous though, with KIM owning 40% of BDI, and the rat up the drain pipe (JP Morgan) i believe still owns 10%+. So a stroke of the collusionists pen could give GEM control anyway.

BDI own about 10% of RNI but JPM are not on the list. RNI ha s been a dog that has chewn up a lot of my paper. But it looks like being the last bastion for Kennedy and his crew to hang onto. Maybe they can do something with it, if anyone can trust them any more.

I will let you know if I find anything new.

Meanwhile we may have to chat amongst ourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $85.98K 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1341574 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 103853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.