LOM 2.44% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Kimberlite Licence, page-209

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Lets  not  forget  the  Brooking  Diamond  Project  in  the  West  Kimberleys  of  WA.

‘the  Company’s  preliminary  technical  due  diligence  indicated  significant  exploration  potential.
    This  due  diligence  included  field  sampling  programmes, the  results  of  which  are  to  be expected  to  be  received  this  month’. Thats  this  week  maybe.

Well  that  helps bungey. If  we  dont  get  the  Kimbo  licence  this  week,  we  may  get  word
    that  the  samples  have  put  us  on  the  trail  zeroing  in  to  another  diamond  prospect,  this
    time  in  our  own  country,  chairman  Miles  Kennedy’s  old  stomping  ground.

Exciting  times.   Hard  for  me  to  understand  those  that  view  the  companies  prospects
    negatively. Seems  we  dont  even  have  to  crush  much  stone,  just  screen  and  wash  the
    soil  away  and  there  they  are  sparkling.

Via  OHW  poster; ‘Costs  a  Billion  dollars  to  set  up  Ekati  diamond  mine  in  remote
    Canada  yet  we  are  all  set  and  processing  now  and  profitable  with  5  kimbos  proven
    diamoniferous  and  two  of  those  hosting  50%  type  2a  diamonds.

Big  centre  spread  in  the  Sunday  Times  today  about  Volcanoes....tells  you  everything  about
    them.......except  that  they  sometimes  transport  diamonds  to  the  surface  of  our  planet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.