LOM 1.70% 8.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I appreciate that one of our brains trust is in HC slammer, but...

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I  appreciate  that  one  of  our  brains  trust  is  in  HC  slammer,  but  I  am  confident
    one  of  our  part  owners  can  answer  this  question. I  feel  I  am  probably  addressing
    bungey  but  any  info  from  any  source  is  welcome,  even  a  HC  jail  cell  via  a  mate.

Many  have  referred  to  the  Kimbo  Licence  and  so  have  I,  inferring  it  needed  rubber
    stamping  and  how  hard  could  that  be,  but  in  light  of  the  delay,  I  got  to  wonder
    how  much  more  there  is  to  this “SIMPLE  STAMPING”.

Do  we  have  negotiations  over  it  and  have  to  discuss  various  aspects  of  ground  care
    care,  landscape  degradation,  depth  of  exploration,  water  capture  and  use  etc  etc.
    Or
    Is  it  a  standard  government  form  that  allows  this  and  that  and  no  changes  permitted,
    sign  here  to  get  the  rubber  stamp.

My  homework  to  date  might  assist  in  getting  the  answer......

30th  June  2016  Quarterly, page  7
    Lulo Kimberlite Exploration Licence
    During the Quarter, Lucapa and its Lulo partners, Endiama and Rosas & Petalas, formally
    signed off on a new three-year kimberlite exploration program at Lulo. As such, an
    application for a three year extension to the kimberlite exploration licence has been

submitted to the Angolan Ministry of Geology & Mines.
    As foreshadowed in the ASX announcement of 16 May 2016, Lucapa and its partners will
    continue to advance the kimberlite exploration program, as allowed, while this licence
    renewal process takes place.

Oh,  and  I  imagine  there  could  possibly  be  an  exchange  of  money  sometime.......

I  am  thankful  for  any  info  in  advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $16.39K 189.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129350 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ 73350
Last updated 14.18pm 17/05/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.