LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Kimberlites, page-8

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Kakala

Not sure why everyone is jumping down your throat. It gets like that on some of these forums. Maybe today is about the frustration of the lack of movement in the share price no matter what the announcement is.

I think it might pay you to go onto the website and look at the announcements for the past 12-18 months and draw your own conclusions.

Read some of ecat88's posts if you want a more technical view. There are some on here that are somewhat over enthusiastic whilst others preach doom and gloom - that is what forums are all about. All you need to do is decipher the worthwhile bits from the mountain of poo that descends upon these places! Luckily there are plenty of good people here.

My theory on LOM (although very basic) is that they are finding world class diamonds from their alluvial operations - they must be coming from somewhere close. They are getting closer to finding the source, it is just a matter of it being economical - the answer to that question is not that far away in my opinion.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $42.21K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.