CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

and for those who sold out yesterday, please no need to down...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    and for those who sold out yesterday, please no need to down ramp. There is no point, as we all know we can't short sell CER. The only way to make money on CER is from her to go up. Yes, you sold out yesterday because you wanted to lock in profit which is fair enough, because you don't believe in this stock, but please keep it to yourself. We all know what the risks are for CER, and we are all trying to make money here. I personally don't care about CER, CER is just a code, I just want to make a few bucks out of her.

#1 No need/point to down ramp a stock that can't be short sell.

#2 If you got off this train yesterday, Upramping is better than down ramping, because you can get back on board and upramp/sell it at a higher price.

#3 As a few posters pointed out yesterday, they have been in and out from 25in ~28out, 31in~35out, 41in~52out. See, how good is that, much easier to trade when a stock continues to rise. She can't be short sell so we should try and make this ride as smooth as possible, there's no need for her to be volatile.

#4 Who cares if there is a fire in CER, if you see it, keep it to yourself and just leave quietly, when the party is this good, just try and enjoy it. Buy, upramp, sell, buy more, upramp more, sell more.

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.