GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

kindee oil and gas first horizontal app in !, page-26

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    I suppose anything is possible Rhowden... Another thought would be that they have got some clear direction in the path that they are going to take; I dont believe that they would be making the application if they had no idea of which path they were going to take especially with the amount of cash that we know they have at the moment... A horizonal would be one of the last things that they would be thinking about. It's not exactly like these applications take months for approval so they would be preparing for the future; approval pops out in about 2 weeks. Why not just make the application when they have the funding in or in the way in and are ready for it; fairly quick process.

Anyway it's anyone's guess.

When so do we get the test results ? With a portion of the drilling already done; how long would it take to complete the remainder of the drill? Hopefully all will be reported in the quarterly..

Partner, horizontal period drill window, increased production from PB along with some news from EF in the quarterly would fairly move the sp, great price to average down with..... Anyway fairly dreamy last paragraph. Finger will be hovering over the buy button , to much down to be over the sell GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.