MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

king of the juniors, page-10

1. 1,702 Posts.
    I am an unmitigated bull but I do agree with donos we need to see if the pudding is in fact rising as he said on board room radio service....... the stars are definitely looking good for gold.... the big factor for this company is the options exercise and with 12mills in the tin they can do anything...... this is the key.... i ran some numbers the other day just from light production and you can come to your own conclusions but look at say 600oz$ per ounce costs and oz$1100 gold price in oz$ terms, even if they can throw through ANY plant 25,000 tonnes at half an ounce....... the results in terms of cash flow (about oz$6.2 mills) in concert with the options money see this very interesting for even a mid tier mob who need cash flow and or assets to grow..........i believe the numbers can get much better than that....it's just a conservative point of reference.......so we should get more tonnes than 25k and more grade than 15 grams per tonne and who knows about the gold price (it looks ok to me)....but it's food for thought but as donos said, it's early days........ good luck and please dyor as i'm very long term in view and positively blighted by it being one of the bigger weights in my metals portfolio.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.