MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

king of the juniors, page-3

1. 6,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    i couldn't agree more....nk.

especially when you look up the 2008 jorc report on page 6 & read :

"It is important to note that approximately 40 new gold bearing quartz reefs and sulphide zones have been named in this ongoing drilling program and resource review. Many of these have all the key mineralogical and structural indicators of the historical major production zones, and therefore present significant exploration targets".

so the upside is tremendous considering the co. has hardly scratched the surface of these 40+ new zones. especially when you consider that the co. announced on 27 February, 2007 (page 1) that "level 8 of the mine was not considered historically prospective...".

well...well...well....that was proven incorrect when the co. stumbled upon the bonanza grade reefs of Sydney & Maxwells reefs in the southern aspect of the dyke on level 8. so the MS mine seems to throw out old notions as drilling hits upon new discoveries.

i must say that i am looking forward to getting the co.'s estimate of tonnage & grade from the first 2 producing reefs. the last update noted that sampling of the Shamrock/Dickensons intersection averages greater than 60g/t (page 3); and the 2006-7 channel sampling along Burns reef on level 6 averaged 356.72g/t Au (27 feb, 2007). that is not a typo either....356.72g/t Au.

so how these channel samples finally translate into a production grade will be very keenly watched i am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.