MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

king of the juniors, page-4

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Yes Chief, I wonder how many oz are left in the old girl. With an estimated 2-3mil oz in the upper levels and Sydney and Maxwells reefs you start to get an idea. Then if you go to the jorc report of July 2008 you find the following statements-
    The impact of grade factoring based on this data review is that drilled resources with a drillhole intercept grade of between 1.8 and 7.2g/t have production potential grades of 16 to 33g/t gold.
    and-
    An important note on the drillhole intercept assays is that greater than 80% of all intersections through the major production reefs assayed below 4g/t Au, although these reefs had a production history of 24g/t Au recovered
    grade.
    and-
    This resource study has focussed on the underground mineralisation between historical mine levels No. 5 and No. 21 (between 151m and 726m below collar of
    shaft.
    ------
    This would indicate that the upper levels were NOT included in the jorc estimates.
    And although this is looking years ahead there is an area on around level 17 called the v-floor that showed over 100 intercepts that assayed at 40g/t. That's right 40g/t un grade factored!!! And who knows what is down below the deepest historical workings. It would be hard to argue that there isn't 5-10mil oz left in the old girl!! Then you look at the rest of the tenement and the mind just boggles!!!!!!

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.