MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

king of the juniors, page-5

1. 263 Posts.
    Reading through the newsletter writers, websites and blogs this morning there appears to be a thread that believes we are going to see the price of gold up and over $1000 in the next 6-8 months. (Inflation/defaltion/currency crisis/ supply/demand etc)

Either way that you look at it the fundamentals are outstanding for gold.

If MCO can get into solid production in the next six months it will have positioned itself perfectly for the continuing bull cycle that will unfold over the next 4-5 years.

As NG said in an email 'All the stars are aligning'

I believe as I am sure that many here do that in the next few years we will see a mania phase in gold as joe six pours into gold stocks. I personally remeber in the last months of 1987 ringing a broker and buying stocks at any price ( I was young and dumb ) and lost it all in the crash.

In the next year MCO should be in production with a expanding resoucre with the potential of becoming a premier small to mid size high grade low cost producer.

During the last gold bull market gold stocks went from cents to 10's and even hundreds of dollars.

I fully expect in the next 2-5 years we will see the same thing happen.

I believe that in the next 2-5 years MCO sp will go to dizzy heights and the biggest challenge I will face will be sticking to the exit stratedy.

Sell a third at $2.00 and a third each time it doubles after that. (4,8,16,32,64,124,248,?)

In my mind I have already spent that first 1/3. Its just a matter of how long it takes to get to $2. I believe that if MCO executes it plan then it will be more a matter of external events that will get us to $2. quicker than what we may percieve.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.