OCV octaviar limited

king stepping up media spin campaign, page-10

1. 4,293 Posts.
    From what I can see about the demise of Australian Companies in the recent GFC some lending arrangements need cleaning up.

The Australia Day motto was...

"Buy Australian" but it could also be good to.....

"LEND Australian" imo.

and as for Super Funds lending out shares to Hedge Funds?
    Perhaps we'll have to wait for the US President to add that to the list of things to avoid?

The taxmen should keep persuing disclosure of secret OS banking accounts used to disguise the movements/activity with powerful tools ie money by unknown players/marketmakers.

Are there other improvements to be made that should be added to this wish list?

Perhaps reward for information and transparency,instead of punishment..... for trusting the system and 'some' apparent respected/successful players allowed to operate in a pretty disfunctional/biased/undermined marketplace.

Things are improving and the skills for spotting and dealing with the imperfections are growing.imlo.

The systems, contracts and arrangements will not be improved unless challenged and completely gone over...
    ....imo, and the values calculated for liquidation can not be found in accounts alone..when sharevalue triggers lending contracts and trading can wipeout hundreds of millions of value in hours, annonamously? and the goodwill componant is put in doubt, over one public phonecall.Trading must be addressed by liquidators..if it triggers financial meltdown...imo.

Perhaps a poor business model, some comprimised actions,some leaky?/aweful contracts? etc led to the loss of valuable, quality assets but there are many skilled and determined people impacted, so I have some hope for improved clarity and corrected business practice.

How can others learn unless the fallen tell their story?

Lend Australian !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.