OCV octaviar limited

king stepping up media spin campaign, page-9

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Athyrio,
    You might be right?...a bit of synacism is a good shield..but I still doubt the simple explainations because the trading of stocks around GFC shocked me and made me wonder what was happening..

Its led me to a heap of information about possible trading rorts and the need for better reporting, regulating,etc. and there have been many government commissions to address market integrity.

The ban on short selling on a global basis was not done on a whim...

Just as the recent US announcement to restrict banks from acting/being part of as brokerages/hedgefunds/private equity arent decided on for the fun of it...or just to reduce their profits or vulnerability.imo

If any of the disturbing internet info re market manipulation is true, then much has to be done to protect listed assets and court cases should increase.imlo

I havent seen one mention of extra-ordinary trading or lack of reporting of substantial holdings changes etc in any OCV court cases. Administration and liquidation dont seem to go there and so it looks like market forces?, fair and unfair?, get carte blanche..with no threat of anyone taking a close look at what happens on the trading floor?

Hows this for a statement...
    ""Not only did (short sellers) charge at a company, but even the fact that they might charge at a company was enough to scare everybody out of that company.

"Everyone in the game knew what was going on and if you thought they were going to target a company you had invested in, there was no point in hanging around."

...and short selling was banned not long after but not in time for the likes of MFS etc..."and everyone knew"?...
    What were the short position numbers posted on the ASX?
    I hadnt learnt of the internet site for them ..until later.

No-one was quoting those numbers...and asx anns for MFS had other companies trading numbers, listed as the trading figures.
    What a mess,imo.and sus,imo.

So Athyrio..we disagree..because i think that it is important to fully understand a number of companies demise and reassure the market.. confidence in listed cos and general businesses like those that fell, so that lending/value and interest is restored in those business sectors and in our operators/directors/employees.etc

It has been a huge imposition on unit holders associated with many frozen funds to bear this long wait while legal matters proceed.

The lenthy inquiries, difficult delays, and confronting allegations arise for more than public interest/protection in one case ..it could protect many others future interests too.

Good on anyone for speaking up..especially those involved in such a difficult situation,imo.

Have a great Australia Day.

Athyrio ...
    a trojan horse inside the fortress?
    OCV Court case 8 clause 217...
    fortress email ...does this mean that they had security over OL/ocv shares? 110 mm? or does it mean something else?
    No-one seems to know the value of YVE and a few comments about that?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.