HDR hardman resources limited

Distef,It is well spoken and well written but unfortunately it...

1. 276 Posts.
    Distef,

It is well spoken and well written but unfortunately it is way way of the mark as far as I am concerned. I came on to this board believing that you folks in Oz would be closer to the truth about what went wrong with HDR.

I do not consider I keep getting my head popped off I am here to learn and to ask questions like Why? and How? the HDR situation developed.

I will not hang a person until they have had a fair trial. Nor do I believe The Board of any company would sell it down the river. As I senior manager before I retired I know Directors hold their company in the same frame as a prized possession. So until I see something in black and white I will not rubbish Mr Potter or his team. I am hopeful the up and coming report my spell the cause out for us as to why HDR has to be sold. If not then at least give bones upon which we can place some flesh as a team

If this is a perfectly viable company then there would be no need to sell up. There must be something lurking in the shadows. I would like to know what that something is

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.