HDR hardman resources limited

Just back from holiday, and reading back on all the posts, I for...

1. 618
    3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2122
    Just back from holiday, and reading back on all the posts, I for one cannot understand why the same points are being put fwd by Acamas.

There is a truth to every situation, but whether we'll find out or otherwise is an entirely different matter. However, what I do know is that repeating the same old point about conspiracy theory, undisclosed doom and gloom theory and cashflow running dry on a bulletin board won't help bring out the truth.

And Acamas...

If this is a perfectly viable company then there would be no need to sell up. There must be something lurking in the shadows. I would like to know what that something is

The company is viable enough for Tullow to pay 2.02 for it, and they won't pay that price for it unless they see value. Unless of course, they are making a huge mistake for paying that price in your opinion too.

And BTW, there's a price for everything if the price is right. Potter and his team (despite the fact that I don't agree with what they have done) have already disclosed their reasons on their recommendation - that being the 2.02 price factors in several years of risked upside in Hardman's portfolio, especially in light of the Chinguetti issue. So they believe it IS in our best interests to sell or convert to Tullow, which is a great company with enormous growth profile of its own. So we can either crytallise 2.02 or convert and remain exposed to Tullow upside.

This bid has given us a CHOICE.

All IMHO, DYOR, etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.