HDR hardman resources limited

Acamusmany of us believe that you are a PR troll for Tullow -...

1. 211 Posts.
    Acamus

many of us believe that you are a PR troll for Tullow - you keep returning here - right on message all the time... your message....

...this is such a dumb deal - there must be something that we don't know - as the Hardman board are such honourable chaps (don't you know) - there must be cash flow problems - there must be some hidden problem - and the Hardman board are doing us all a great favour.....

Acamus - the real thing is that Potter talked the share price down by his glass half full comments about anything good Hardman has - this being over the last six months or so. His comments on Uganda were the last straw.

Your obsession with hardman cash flow has been shown to be bizarre and totally without foundation by several different posters over the last few weeks.

Those who know the companies assets well, do not believe that $2.02 is a price that fully reflets the asset price or a takeover premium. At best, it is a risked market price in a short term down market for oil prices.

We also do not like the fact that we can convert only 46% of our holdings to Tullow - which means we are not really fully swapping our shares for better management.

Acamus - you, I believe are a PR drone for Tullow - and it is interesting that they think it is necessary to stir things up on boards like this - says something for their bid I think.

Please let your bosses know that your usefulness has gone - and let them reassign you - maybe to talk up the A380 - global orders have fallen to 157 (400 orders needed to break even) and 18 of those orders are from QANTAS - sell QANTAS!!!! Now there is a cause worthy of your talents Acamus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.