HDR hardman resources limited

hmph,I am not a PR troll for Tullow. I am just an ordinary...

1. 276 Posts.
    hmph,

I am not a PR troll for Tullow. I am just an ordinary retired guy seeking answers to unanswered questions as to what really happened with HDR. It should never have come to this. All the hard work and expense HDR have put into building up their asset portfolio to see it go for what I believe is an undervalued price is sad. In 5 years time many of us will be thinking exactly what I am saying right now if things go as most of us expect.

Do not attack me attack the problem that has placed HDR in a position where they had to put themselves up for sale, according to what we are told. I never thought HDR would have to put the for sale sign up. I thought they were safe and a potential growth company with all their prospective areas in Mauritania alone.

If it is just bad luck for HDR it will come as no surprise for the next holes drilled in Mauritania to be winners after the bid has gone through. I wanted HDR to succeed. I was looking forward to the day when they toppled WPL as the largest oiler in Oz. That was one of the company objectives 18 months ago

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.