HDR hardman resources limited

Acamus,if you are not a PR flack for Tullow, would you please...

1. 211 Posts.
    Acamus,

if you are not a PR flack for Tullow, would you please admit that if Hardman is a good company - then Potter has sold the shareholders out.

Company CEO's can be either courageous and fight for their shareholders - or gutless - and sell them out for whatever reason.

Australian's have seen CEO's fight for their companies value against the fund managers and "experts" - and we are disgusted that Potter has collapsed at the first test.

Indeed Australia find managers have a tradition of allowing assets to be sold cheaply - and Hardman looks like being the latest example.

Potters motive's are open to question given his luke warm response to the Uganda discoveries and tests.

Potter and the board do not have any serious exposure to hardman - and are really managers in place - not enterprenuers - unlike the Tullow CEO - who has built his own company. However, we are not being given a chance to swap managers (a good outcome in my book givcen Potter's behavior) - but can swap only 46% of our shares for better management - the rest get only $2.02.

I still believe that you are a PR flack - or maybe related to Mr Potter - maybe you are Mr Potter (that would be a first for Hot Copper I think!!!).

Over to you Acamus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.