HDR hardman resources limited

Acamas,I see you are still making pro-takeover posts despite...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Acamas,

I see you are still making pro-takeover posts despite being on the record as saying you have sold your HDR stake.

I see you are also posting again that HDR would have run out of cash despite numerous opinions, including broker reports posted on HC to the contrary and your virtual agreement in a previous post that you were wrong on this issue after the latest quarterly was issued

I will ask you again Acamas, what is your agenda? If you don't wish to disclose your agenda then let all readers beware of the following:

[1] You have no skin in the HDR game

[2] Depite this you have made more posts today on HDR than anyone else.

[3] If anyone can be bothered to check you have probably been in the top few posters on HDR since the takeover was announced

[4] You have refused to disclose your agenda despite being asked this question

[5] All your posts could be loosley classified as Pro-Potter and Pro-Takeover

[6] Your posts are professionally written and would appear to work hard at building a rapore with other posters and influence their opinions

The only thing missing Acamas is your credibility. In fact it is incredible you are still posting after the pasting I gave you last time. Readers please refer to my previous posts. You would have to be either on a retainer or a masochist to keep fronting up for more.

I will let HC members decide that one for themselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.