KRM 2.86% 3.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

Patience promotes prudence in investing, we all want the instant...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Patience promotes prudence in investing, we all want the instant gratification of the results coming out and people don't want to wait. But just chill because we know it's coming.

I would think that since it's taking longer, there will be some thorough data and perhaps more core then what we expect in the results, the drilling has been going since what was it June or July?

We will get them soon, that is a fact, looking forward to it, this is a milestone in the company's pivot strategy to Scandanvia, in no time (life is short) we will be seeing the very first results coming from our Scandanavian assets.

Truly exciting

But chill the hell out! Time will tell and the way the co. goes about the project and the capital allocation with the newer portfolio will inform the way I feel about this company, running a business like this and inferring from a huge data set dealing with probabilities and informing how to convey it and what to do next takes a huge amount of work, effort and time. It's not easy, so don't get your pitchforks out just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $27.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $25.62K 739.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214364 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 489989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 179
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.