KRM 4.65% 4.1¢ kingsrose mining limited

Kingrose Mining - Banter and General Discussion, page-987

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Generally speaking, I agree. But in my view there's a fundamental difference between upramping/downramping with:
    a) emotion
    b) facts
    c) incorrect 'facts'

It's pretty easy to spot those talking a stock up/down from emotion and exuberance alone, and whilst it's noise, it's easy enough to ignore. Anyone posting their emotions but adding facts is still worth reading - I want to see both sides of the story. But if it's c) incorrect facts, doesn't matter if you're talking it up or down, it's a waste of everyone's time and needs calling out.

We're all investing to make some money, and most of us are on HotCopper to learn and be more informed than we might otherwise be. Posting incorrect information is just wasting time for those with the knowledge and simply misleading for those here wanting to learn more.

In my opinion, we've had great comms with the MD via a few people (me included) but I don't feel that anything shared has been of a material nature for a $50m market cap company. The management is smarter than that (and the most engaging I've come across)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $48.61K 1.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 380966 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 221912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.