ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

kingsgate buyout of dominion - good for sau?, page-2

1. 345 Posts.
    Interesting move with DOM - I'm hoping the effect on SAU will be positive but isnt there a chance that the effect could also be negative?

I mean under new ownership DOM could perhaps look at JV and deem that money could be better invested elsewhere... I hope that wont be the case but not hugely optimistic with SAU right now. I've just been looking at some old pdfs about Cambodia. Anyone remember this one from sept 2007 http://www.southerngold.com.au/pdf/announcements/Sep07%20SAU%20Cambodia.pdf "On the verge of a major discovery in Cambodia" :)

Gold's looking pretty good right now. Been looking for buy some shares this month but SAU's not looking super attractive to me at present time. There's more attractive buys around that SAU. I dont think it's a sell. Just a bottom drawer situation in my case. I usually check on SAU every month or so and see what's happening but day to day I'm not really too interested even though I actually have some shares.

I'm lucky I've got a small parcel but having followed SAU for 5 years I've had both good and bad trades. Was just looking at some old ones - B@ $0.275 and [email protected] was my first one. Even bought and sold in the $0.50- $0.60 rage (for a loss). What're we at now under 8 cents ? lucky I've got some cheap ones for 5c but parcel still in red by over 30% :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 717223 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2711111 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.