HRZ 2.86% 3.6¢ horizon minerals limited

Kingwest Merger, page-4

1. 11,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4649
    I think you are probably on the money with how cheap we are right now at around 6c. We need management to start delivering and getting some price-sensitive gold and silver newsflow arriving to the market fortnightly like the old days! Both sectors are at the beginning of a massive bull period imo. The higher the share price is, obviously the better return for holders if one of the large producers desperate for more oz's in a safe region, makes a play. Right now, I doubt they would offer more than double the current price, if we were lucky to get an offer around 11/12c, most holders would be lucky to walk away with anything!!! Not good enough considering the large resources we have in the ground but unfortunately management are giving us the silent treatment and seem to be more focused on RVT which is ridiculous in the current positive sentiment for precious metals! Obviously the investors bullish on RVT are now buying on market with RVT, therefore to get the share price trending back up we need gold and silver news and potentially REE and Li news, which is what investors are here for.
    Last edited by coto: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $40.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $57.16K 1.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166315 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 48756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.