IRX 0.00% 2.6¢ inhalerx limited

@sidage I doubt anyone here has done more research on smart...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1258
    @sidage I doubt anyone here has done more research on smart thermometers than I but will still lead with the caveat dyor.

There are very few options out there and Kinsa is the leader; their sales demonstrate the smart thermometer is a winner as people have overwhelmingly voted with their wallets. You got this part wrong as we all do sometimes, so not an attack but they're the facts and you have way underestimated its popularity.

Interestingly, Kinsa's reviews (reference Amazon) are generally good but poor when it comes to accuracy; perhaps they use a cheap mass produced device (I don't know), but they have left the door ajar for a competitor with a more accurate device to enter the lucrative North American market.

Your second question whether this is a pump & dump I can't answer for sure; there are some well known pumpers who have arrived on these chats who are generally good for a laugh, perhaps a quick ride, and little more. A very recent Top 20 I was shown in confidence, however, suggests the volume came from outside the top 20; so if that was a pump for them to dump and be cashed up for another raise it hasn't happened yet and the volume is gone for the time being to do so anyway.

No one is saying it's not risky or she's guaranteed to fly, though people are rightly sniffing around the high risk/high reward nature of the set up.

You're also writing a story here to justify your own negative views. Personally, I think you would look a lot cooler issuing these warnings if the stock rises to giddy levels and people can get hurt following the pump.

It's not there yet and this is a good time to get in early with a decent chance to make some real money from a little; e.g., SKN.

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.