DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

kiril the beloved

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Kiril

If I know Kiril. He would be sitting in a comfortable chair on his sizable porch listening and relaxing infront of his Japanese Garden. He'd have his toshiba laptop displaying INT's buy and sell depth whilst he reads the Bulletin not the AFR because our beloved Kiril is a forward thinker alright ! He;d been scouring that Bulletin looking for the next unknown, up and coming company with technology for the future where he could make another killing.

Oh yes, no more hotcopper for kiril with the buni's and kouta's trying to score points from each other and that hot and cold albi who can't make up his mind. And all the other crap the bridge, pills, pizza deliveries and of course those 2 verbal punch drunk diehards. And last but not least those tossers who know absolutely nothing about INT's business who float in just to make a downramping unintelligent comment about our stock.

Oh yes, the Intermoco forum has it all from the intelligent (5 star brigade) to the angry (no need to mention) the desperate and naive (buyers above 5 cents) and all the other numbskulls who post.

Kiril has had enough, Get it ! ! !

Either way Kiril, GOOD LUCK sorry about the crap but I can't help myself !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.