DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Hey guys, some nice discussion here for a change.I dont really...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hey guys, some nice discussion here for a change.

I dont really want to be posting here too much, I want to let the company do the talking, but here in my closing post I just want to make two points.

Shane, your post re PIE I simply can not agree with.

I first looked at PIE about 18 months ago when they had some sexy announcements that everyone thought would change the world. I dont have a technical background but a small amount of research revealed to me a number of reasons why their product was never going to hit any decent size of revenue.

Conversely, INT has a real business model that is now proven. We are each month cutting cheques now to a few developers and they are the ones delivering us our next developments...via their introductions. This is going to spread, and it is the renewal annuity income stream that will bring in the large investors that I still believe will want a slice of our business.

And finally my last point is to you Albi. You like I have been here, invested with a large amount of money (relative)for some time now.

Whilst I have a large amount of shares, there is more than enough buy depth that I can sell my entire position in 1 single trade. This would yield me a large loss, but I could still take over $50K off the table today. I have a number of other stocks that I am invested in that I believe are 10 baggers from here.....some with far less risk due to proved JORC.

My point is if I didnt believe INT was a real shot at giving me some serious returns from this level, there is NOTHING keeping me here....I would and could sell in a flash....however I have made the decision not to.

Best of luck guys.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.