DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Albuera,Your post is clearly heartfelt and there are many of us...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    Albuera,

Your post is clearly heartfelt and there are many of us who share your despondency

It is a very difficult to come to a conclusion about this company.

Do I believe the Directors over the past few years have misled their shareholders?..Absolutely. Whether this was deliberate or irrational exuberance, I do not know

Do I believe the Directors are worth what they are/ have been paid?...Absolutely not. I think their salaries and the fact that they accepted bonuses and free shares is disgraceful under the circumstances.

Just when it seemed we were getting some traction business wise, along came La Jolla and gave us the kiss of death, for the time being anyway but, as Kiril says, we had no choice and its better than the aternative. We are also in a fierce bear market, especially on the small cap side

Having said this, do I believe we would be at .001c on any other market in the world?...No I don't. Although INT is making losses, it is a real business with real earnings. What we need to hope is that Kiddle turns into the real dear he holds himself out to be and that the business model and market we operate in are as successful as we hope they have the potential to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.