DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

kiril - where to from here, page-107

1. 1,396 Posts.
    mai chai... i stand corrected on some of the things i mentioned. u rightly pointed out that on a couple of occaisons further detail and breakdowns were provided by mgmt in some of those anns. but i still beleive their is some room for improvement (guess there always is in life i suppose!).. i guess i just wanted to add my 2 cents in seeing i was told here mgmt are working on some presentation. so yeah im not perfect but if someone reading can see even just one or 2 interesting things from my occasional and random brain bursts on INT then thats a good thing. everyone needs to hear from a crazy watchdog now and then.

i must admit much of what i said was a historical snapshot to a fair degree, and ur right i prob should go into specific details a lil more sometimes. i didnt have all those anns open in front of me and generalised a bit, so yeah i was wrong on a few points.

anyways, just prior to some of those posts, i was having a nice chat on the this very thread with pviews about the upcoming cashflow and then i digressed a lil too much! no buni its not out of fear! its more like positive passion and belief and eyes on the prize. if anything sue me for being a bit too excited about whats to come with INT!

my language might have been a lil over the top.. but im sure there is some good value in there for some stakeholder out there however big or small.

i cant make judgments of the mgmt team , im not in the business of judging ppl.. but yeah there is room for some improvements in asx comms IMO. and i hope i also re-itereated that i feel its also come a long way since the last mob too.

my intention wasnt to be negative but to air a few things to see if the trends are a changing publicly! i definately know they have privately surrounding this stock.

i know we are no BHP and we cant pay some PR firm a zillions bucks just yet to make jazzy and very thorough presentations.. but yeah just shining the torch i was into the dark tunnel :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.