KLA 0.00% $52.69 kirkland lake gold ltd

Kirkland Lake Gold - Great value with Strong Upside?

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Let me start off by saying that KLA will inherently follow the price of Gold, which right now is testing key long term support levels. At the time of writing I have the price marked at $1,775 USD which is what I'm hoping holds up. If we do see this hold, I would be keen to see if we bounce back to higher highs.

Now, onto KLA. From a charting standpoint, I see it as a High Risk/High Reward. We can see that on the weekly timeframe that KLA has retraced down to the accumulation zone of the $48-$49 region, which coincides with an ascending trendline dating back to August 2019.
    In December, KLA re-affirmed their firm guidance toward the FY21 YE which includes increased capital spending largely in support of future production growth at Detour Lake. The guidance is nothing mindblowing, in terms of Production and Costs, but I do think it's solid & see strong upside going forward.

I'm not pumping the stock by any means, nor do I currently hold any investment, but rather I would like to kick off some meaningful discussion within the forum & to get the insight of others.

Overall, I see $47-48 as a nice entry point however it would be prudent to closely monitor the price of Gold and set a tight stop loss.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2920/2920131-17833a843cde5148218221ae7d3de0dd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.